Earlier this week I was browsing my Pinterest feed and came across Red Stamp, a fabulous app for your iPhone. Red Stamp allows you to email, text, post, or paper mail personalised cards, notes, invitations and announcements, right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You simply select one of the Red Stamp card designs, personalise it and then choose how you wish to send (via email, text, Facebook etc).
What I really like about the Red Stamp app is that you can send last minute dinner party invitations or thank you notes to party hosts and if you forget to send someone a birthday card…well, Red Stamp has it covered. It’s so easy. See my photo guide below.
1. Choose the Red Stamp card design for your occasion.
2. Personalise your card with all the details.
3. Select how to want to send your card.
I chose the ‘Text Message’ option for this card. A pop-up message directs you to iMessage and saves your card to your iPhone photo album (neat).
4. Send your invitation on it’s way.
Paste the card into the content section of your message. Add your contact details from your iPhone and away you go.
Red Stamp features include ::
- A clever card-finding feature allows you to scroll and select the perfect design pre-filled with editable sentiments and prompts written by modern etiquette experts.
- 400+ thank you notes, greeting cards, invitations, announcements and personalized stationery, each with multiple color schemes resulting in thousands of possibilities.
- Photo-friendly designs, giving you the ability to grab photos from your camera roll or take pictures in-app.
- A virtual mailbox to help you manage your favourite, premium and sent correspondence.
- Seamless integration with your device’s contacts to easily order and mail paper postcards to everyone on your list.
- Postcards printed on premium, eco-friendly white card stock.
- Premium designs starting at $0.99; printing + mail-for-you pricing from $0.49-$1.99/card, postage included.
Till we meet again…