Hellooo! Here’s a round-up of my favourite Instagram happy snaps from the month of September. Read on below for the background to the images. Oh and you can follow me on Instagram at @madame_bonbon
Click on the image to visit my feed on Followgram
Left to right, top to bottom:
1. My place card lumies! I love them. They looked wonderful on the night of our party. Click [HERE] for the DIY post.
2. Crafty idea for bottle labels. I spied these bottles in the Kikki K window. Use gift wrap or old birthday cards and create labels or bottle wraps for your party drinks.
3. We added streamer fringes to some balloons for a grand final football party. Click [HERE] to view my DIY on ruffled streamers.
4. How sweet is this stamp! I thought it would be great for card seals, place cards etc.
5. Mlle Belle starts school next year so I bought a couple of apple cosies from Kate’s Etsy shop. Aren’t they cute.
6. I made some fun party straw and drink stirrer flags. Click [HERE] to view the DIY post.
7. I watched the movie, Dark Shadows (loved it) starring Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfieffer and was inspired to edit this self-portrait. I used PixFx and the paper texture filter.
8. Another fun app that I discovered – Duomatic. It allows you to create an illusion of double exposure but taking two of your photos and meshing them together. It’s a basic app but, it’s also very easy to use.
9. I participated in a tour of my local market – South Melbourne Market. I’ve been shopping there for almost ten years, but I learnt quite a lot about the history, stall owners, produce and also the great effort towards the market’s waste and energy sustainability If you’re visiting soon, I would recommend joining the tour. You can book [HERE].
Well, I hope you enjoyed a little preview of my favourite Instagram photos this month. You can also view my August highlights on Instagram right [HERE}. Oh and you can follow me on Instagram at @madame_bonbon. Let me know if you showcase your party styling on Instagram, as I’d love to follow you.
Thanks for popping by,