Here’s a round-up of my favourite Instagram happy snaps from the month of June. You can follow me on Instagram at @madame_bonbon
Image: My favourite images from Instagram. Click on the image to visit my feed on Followgram
Left to right, top to bottom:
1. I was playing around with an iPhoneography app called, Marblecam. The original photo is a paper collage on the wall at the Bridge Hotel in Richmond. [You can view it on my Instagram profile.]
2. My grandparents gave me Rachel Khoo’s beautiful cookbook, ‘The Little Paris Kitchen‘ for my birthday this year. I did a little article on Rachel Khoo and her little Parisian kitchen in March 2011. [Click on the link here to read the post]
3. Afternoon tea at home with Grandma’s ‘Roslyn’ china tea cups. I received lots of comments on my beautiful tea cosy – which was a gift from my friend, Angelina, who is very talented with the wool + needles.
4. A recent purchase of some ombre ramekins inspired my meal of chicken, bacon and mushroom pies. You can find the recipe here – it’s Nigella’s and it’s sooo delicious.
5. I foolishly chose to wear my pink legs out in Melbourne’s wet weather. My shoes were soaking by the time I got to the office….boo!
6. Picked up a bunch of Kale from my local markets and had some fun styling them for the dinner table. In the end I went with a single stem in an old passata bottle.
7. I love ‘Banksy’ art and I found this fabulous stencilled artwork at the Bridge Hotel in Richmond. “Be Free!”
8. This is a Photojojo project that I participated on via Instagram – “Tintype” photography. [Tintypes are photos shot onto metal plates that have been coated in light-sensitive emulsion- very popular in the 1800s]
9. My OPI “You Rock-apulco Red” talons
Hope you enjoyed a little peek at my favourite Instagram photos this month. Check back next month for my July highlights. Click [HERE} to view my Instagram highlights for May.