I’m a little behind with my monthly Instagram updates – my apologies for that. I’ve been trying to catch up since returning from holidays. It’s all go-go-go around chez Bonbon. Anyway, here is a collection of my favourite Instagram happy snaps from the month of July. I really like compiling these updates, as it reminds me of all the fun things that I did that month.
Image: My favourite images from Instagram. Click on the image to visit my feed on Followgram
Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Winter means a cheeky lunch inside a warm toasty pub.
2. Bangarra came to Melbourne and performed, Terrain. It was another beautiful performance by our world-class dancers.
3. A quick snap from my evening at a gala event at the magnificent Regent Theatre in Melbourne.
4. I got stuck into party crafts for my mother’s 60th birthday party. “Stick em Up” are personalised stickers for guests to add to their calendars at home or work.
5. Love these paper chains from The Super Cool at South Melbourne Market
6. My “Save-the-Date” postcards for my mother’s 60th birthday party. It’s a destination celebration (all the guests are flying in) so we needed to give our guests plenty of notice.
7. I had some fun playing with my afternoon tea, which consisted of a delicious red velvet cupcake and a cup of tea…bliss.
8. This photo was edited using the App: Pixfx (one of my fav apps) texture filter. It’s a cardboard effect. I love it.
9. Last but not least, a quick snap from my winter break in Queensland. This is beautiful Moffat Beach on the Sunshine Coast. My home away from home.
Well, I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my favourite Instagram photos this month. You can also view my June highlights on Instagram right [HERE}. Oh and you can follow me on Instagram at @madame_bonbon. Let me know if you showcase your party styling on Instagram, as I’d love to follow you.
Take care of you,