A few weeks ago I entrusted my husband with the important task of purchasing new cookware for our home. I must admit I was a little nervous when he suggested stackable cookware. I was concerned about the quality – would it be light and flimsy? And to be honest, I’d never heard of stackable cookware. But we live in an apartment in the city and so we try to be clever with our small spaces. Stackable cookware seemed to be an intelligent choice for us. We chose the Ingenio Stainless Steel set by Tefal.
Image: Ingenio Cookware Sets – RRP: $349.00
Features include; thick durable stainless steel induction compatible aluminium encapsulated base for perfect conductivity and even heat distribution, a unique removable handle for convenient storage, plastic lids that enable food to be stored in the fridge, flat glass lids with silicone rims and a removable knob make is easy for storage, it’s suitable for all stovetops including induction.. .and it’s dishwasher safe.
What I love about Ingenio
- The removable handles are not only space saving but also a safety feature – no little hands reaching up and pulling the pots. They do take a little to get used to at first as you realise when you go to move a pot that you haven’t attached the handle. The handle is very sturdy and locks in securely every time.
- The high grade stainless steel gives it a clean elegant finish. The stainless steel body gives enduring strength, so the pans have fantastic durability.
- The whole set is collapsible, like a babushka doll. They store perfectly in our cupboard.
- Glass lids makes it easy to monitor your cooking.
- The removable handle means we can cook on the stovetop and then transfer to the oven easily.
- After cooking, we can place the plastic lid on the pot and put straight into the fridge – less cleaning.
So, all in all, I must congratulate hubby on a clever choice of cookware. I love it!